Hotel Ariston fully adheres to all legal regulations to contrast the spread of covid 19 and has drawn up a protocol which we summarize below in the main points:
- Cleaning and sanitizing of rooms and all common spaces with certified chlorine and alcohol based products plus sterilization of keys and commonly used objects.
- Ventilation of rooms and common spaces, and sanitization of air conditioning systems according to the law.
- Differentiated path for entry and exit with signs to respect the safety distances.
- Incentive of precheck-in and self check-out practices to minimize contacts.
- Obligation to use masks for customers in common areas and obligation to use masks, gloves and other devices for all employees.
- Respect for the safety distances established by law in the common areas and in the arrangement of the tables in the restaurant.
- Stations with sanitizing gel in the common areas and at the exit of the lift on each floor.
That's not all though. The above is only an extreme summary of a scrupulous and articulated protocol that we have developed followed by experts on the subject. We have taken steps to train all our staff and we look forward to welcoming you in complete safety. Our protocol is expected to be modified if the Authorities request it, to be implemented or varied if there is a need. Its full version can be requested via email or viewed at the hotel front office.